Sunday 6 January 2013

1/52

I've decided to join in with Jodi from Che and Fidel and play along with her 52 Project - a portrait of your children per week.

I'm also doing Chantelle's photo a day challenge but I know me, and I know I won't stick it out til the bitter end, although I am determined to give it a red hot go!

So, here goes..... hopefully this little project sees an improvement in my photography skills, the willingness of my children to smile for a photo and my ability to see a project to the end... wish me luck. Lets face it, all 3 avenues need improvement. With three toddlers to capture, its a regular battle to get decent photos



Sunday 6th January 9.30am - sorry neighbours, oh and please excuse the washing in the background. It would be criminal not to take advantage of such beautiful summer weather xxoo










Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them